We are a herbal collective dedicated to show casing natural herbal skincare products from all areas of the UK.
As a herbal collective – We have developed into small niche brands designed with your comfort and safety in mind.
- We endeavour to support fellow small businesses where possible by purchasing from like minded companies with a similar eco ethic as ours. By subscribing to hand made principles we are quite secure in promoting our products as fairly made with the knowledge that no animal testing was carried out during production.
- As well as your safety – the environment is important to us and therefore we keep packaging to a minimum with the use of re-useable, compostable, eco-friendly and sustainable consumables wherever possible. Please note we often re use boxes for postage thus reducing our impact on the environment.
- We feel it is important to use organic plant extracts and ingredients whenever possible. By doing this we reduce your exposure to chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or other artificial chemicals.
- All our products are made using the finest natural ingredients, including essential oils, plant oils, botanicals and natural waxes. This reduces the impact that petro chemicals will have on your health and well being.
- All Skin & Body products have been safety assessed by a Chartered Chemist and produced with strict adherence to the current Health & Safety and Manufacturing regulations.
We feel there are certain areas where we will not compromise on your safety so we have made it our mission to exclude all of the following chemicals from our products:
- Synthetic colors.
- Artificial fragrance.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) / Sodium laureth sulfate (SLES)
- no palm oil